2-10-12 Dream....

This dream came to me today....

I'd been to a gathering with my children...all ages were 10-years younger (they're now grown adults). We got up to look around the area at which time the two eldest kids were magically-in true dream fashion-with their friends.  My two youngest children were with me and a man I was dating.  We sat on a bench and I began to have labor pains.  I walked into another area of which my kids followed.  I told an older beautiful grey haired lady to please announce on the paging system for my daughter, of which I gave her name and son to meet up with us and she did so.  This same lady counted the length of time of each contraction.  I asked what she was doing and this was her reply, `Well, you're only at 20 but when it reaches 100 you'll have the baby.'  Okay, I'd not heard that before.  Anyway, an ambulance was called via my eldest daughter.  All my kids were then with me.  I knew the baby was soon to arrive, however the dream ended when my alarm went off. 

When I woke I knew exactly what the dream's interpretation meant to me....Since birth or a baby mean change, and I'm all about change....I feel it meant the birth of a new book I"m just about to publish entitled `The Ankle Express - Life and times of Wm. Victor Gray' - my `due-date' is September 1st.  Yes, I'm to birth a new baby to me.  (The Ankle Express -is a historical rendition of events passed down since my great-grandfather from the time of the civil war through my fathers days in the Navy and all the stories in between.  Numerous events correlate with true historical facts, which has been a treasure to research.  This historical true life story encompasses numerous family members - their stories plus endless `how to' make items from the depression, `how to' preserve foods and the many ways they survived. http://theankleexpress.blogspot.com/)  It's a work of love on my end, which correlates with a work of love when a little one comes forth and in this case I'm ecstatic to have this privilege!

Also, had I been pregnant then this dream would have been termed a precognitive dream, which means the subconscious has the ability of foreknowledge of what, in this case, is a probable outcome of a new birth.

In my circumstance it means a different type of birthing pains.  The pains, if you will, of mental birthing pains, which ultimately has the probable outcome in the form of a new book.  Many more books are in the works as well.

See how interesting dreams are!  You may want to begin to write yours down thus enabling an interpretation. 

Happy dreaming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment